Good Effects of Marijuana Aussie Seed Bank and Marijuana
Cannabis is usually known as marijuana and by many different names. It is prepared from the cannabis plant which is meant to be used as a psychoactive drug and as medicines. Pharmacologically, the main psychoactive ingredient of cannabis istetrahydrocannabinol (THC); it is one of 484 recognized compound in the plant, which includes at least 85 extra cannabinoids, such ascannabidiol (CBD), cannabinol (CBN), tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), and cannabigerol (CBG).
Cannabis is frequently taken for its physiological and psychoactive impact that can comprise sensitive mood or ecstasy, leisure, and a boost in hunger.
In Australia, there are lots of seed banks. Marijuana from Aussie marijuana seeds banks are used to prepare various kinds of drugs. Australia seed bank includes cannabis seed bank. Australian cannabis seeds are known for their medicinal qualities. A typical Aussie seed bank stores a huge proportion of marijuana.
Good Effects of Marijuana
- Treatment of Glaucoma: Marijuana is used to treat serious eye disease like glaucoma, which might result in loss of vision. Marijuana helps to reduce pressure inside the eyes
- Improves the health of your lungs: According to a research conducted by the American Health Association, marijuana does not affect your lungs. In fact, it helps to improve the condition of your lungs.
- Treatment of cancer: It has been found that extracts from Marijuana have proved to be very effective in treating a deadly disease like cancer.
- Decreases Anxiety: Marijuana has always been known as a stress reliever.
- Helps is treating arthritis: Marijuana acts as a pain reliever for the arthritis patients.
- Promotes sleep: Marijuana has been tried on patients who are suffering from insomnia. It is found that they are the best alternatives to sleeping pills.
Biochemistry and drugs
Cannabis plants create a cluster of chemicals which are called cannabinoids that creates physical and mental impact when taken.
Terpenoids, cannabinoids and different other mixtures are concealed by glandular trichomes which happen most in abundance on the floral calyxes and bracts of feminine plants. As a drug it typically comes in the shape of dried buds of flower resin (hashish), (marijuana) and a variety of extract together called hashish oil. In the beginning of the 20th century, it was prohibited in most of the countries of the world to grow or own Cannabis for personal use or for sale.